2. Your access to CareerLeader® is determined by the terms of your account, which were provided to you at the time you registered your account. It is viewable again under your My Account information.
3. You will not be allowed to change your personal registration information unless there is a documented security issue.
4. All technical support for our programs will be conducted exclusively via email.
5. CareerLeader is offering tools to help you make yourself more aware of your own interests, motivations and skills in the business world. We are not responsible for any career decisions you may make.
6. CareerLeader® and CareerLeader-College™ are not clinical (psychological) assessment instruments, and the results each provides are not a measure of psychological health. The use of either of these programs does not comprise a consultation with Dr. Timothy Butler, Dr. James Waldroop, or any other member of the CareerLeader, LLP staff.
7. CareerLeader® and CareerLeader-College™ are not designed to be used as an assessment instrument for hiring or promotion, and should never be used as such.
8. All CareerLeader® and CareerLeader-College™ material is Copyright © 1997-2011 CareerLeader, LLP. All rights reserved. You may not copy, transfer, sell or distribute, translate or make derivative works of CareerLeader® and/or CareerLeader-College™. You agree that CareerLeader® and CareerLeader-College™ are CareerLeader's proprietary products and that all right, title and interest in and to CareerLeader® and CareerLeader-College™ shall remain with CareerLeader. You have only a limited right of use, revocable by CareerLeader, if you violate these Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. CAREERLEADER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, CAREERLEADER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. CAREERLEADER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CAREERLEADER MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CAREERLEADER, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES REFERENCED ON THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.